1. Presenting author (oral/poster) to please note that they must register for the IAMGCON 2015, as per the prevailing fees at the time of registration.
2. Poster will be in form of hard copy only. E-posters will not be entertained.
3. Size: The standard poster size is 36” wide by 48” height. Posters will be clipped onto a foam core board and displayed on an easel. Clips/adhesive will be provided.
4. Set Up/Take Down: Participants mount their own posters on 12th Dec, 2015 at 10:00 am and take them down at the end of 13th Dec, 2015 at 4:00 pm. Any poster not in place by 2:00 pm on 12th Dec, 2015 will not be accepted.
5. Location: Poster presentations will take place in the designated area for all poster sessions
Format for Presenting Poster
Poster Presentation should be under the following headings:
3. Aims and objectives
5. Result: One most relevant Table/image/graph/illustration) is MUST
6. Conclusion: Should be brief and relevant
7. Reference- Only TWO most relevant references
For Case report
It should contain the following:
2. Introduction: What is already known related to the case report and available evidence (literature)
3. Case report: Brief summary of the presentation, investigation, preparation, management and outcome of the case (One most relevant image/graph/illustration to be added).
4. Conclusion: Take home message in terms of any part of case being reported such as presentation, investigation, management and outcome
5. Reference- Only TWO most relevant references